Gatlinburg the Smoky Mountains Gateway has an amazing beautiful, and charming nature, specially when the leaves change color.
Gatlinburg, just outside the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. In addition, the town provides a range of a tourism activities, and things to do such as free fishing, bicycling, bird-watching, and hiking opportunities.
Gatlinburg is a perfect vacation spot, there are many free things to do, also there a lot of different activities to enjoy for all ages, and besides a variety of hotels, and cabins to choose from for vacation stay.
It is an excellent vacation option for budget-conscious families and groups.
Gatlinburg the Smoky Mountains Gateway it is Tennessee's only ski resort resides, which offer one of the best panoramic view of the town, and its Smoky Mountain backdrop.
Gatlinburg is a perfect vacation spot, there are many free things to do, also there a lot of different activities to enjoy for all ages.
Top Things To Do & Attractions:
- Smoky Mountains National Park: It is one of the most amazing spots in USA, although most visitors go more than other national parks. Also tourists will find many outdoor activities such hiking, biking, backpack, camping, and fishing.
- Gatlinburg Trolley: old-fashioned bus for transit, and you can use it for transportation on multiple color-coded routes throughout the city: Red, Yellow, Tan routes.
- Ghost Walk of Gatlinburg: will take you on a tour of the most scary locations in the city.
- Gatlinburg Mountain Coaster: It is one of the best coasters in the area, and you will ride down the mountain side a in a single car and control the speed with hand-held brakes.
- Hollywood Star Cars Museum: museum for celebrities cars, and you wont see anything like it.
To know more about the activities you can click here