Bangkok is the best introduction to Thailand and a wonderful city in general.
Spend the first few days of your vacation/honeymoon enjoying the view and recovering from your jet lag. Stay in a luxury 4-star hotel for less than $ 100 a night or rent an apartment.
Most Important tourist Activities:
Bangkok is the best introduction to Thailand, and has many sites to explore such as:
Here are some additional tips for planning your trip to Bangkok:
- The best time to visit Bangkok is during the cool season, from November to February.
- The currency in Thailand is the Thai baht (THB).
- English is widely spoken in tourist areas, but learning a few basic Thai phrases will go a long way.
- Bangkok is a relatively safe city, but be sure to take precautions against petty theft.
- Tipping is not expected in Thailand.
After your amazing stay in Bangkok, you can take a flight south to one of the many charming Thai beach destinations to get a few days of relaxing on vacation/honeymoon. We suggest a comfortable and beautiful Thai honeymoon, but if you're looking for a larger concert scene, you can choose Koh Phi Phi or Koh Pha Ngan or Krabi. Also we advise you for an island adventure in Thailand to visit many islands, having unforgettable trip adventures
If you like culture you can go to one of many destinations which rich in culture. There are many to choose from, but we highly recommend a trip to the north cities such as Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. If you going in April remember Songkran Chiang Mai Festival on 13 to 15 April to celebrate.
Explore Thailand more: https://touristshadi.com/category/thailand/